In everything we do, ACPC strives to offer professional and confidential services at no cost to clients.
When you walk through the doors of ACPC Women’s Clinic, you’ll find a welcoming team of caring individuals who are here to help you without judgment or guilt. Our main concern is helping you with the challenges you face today and the ones that lay ahead.
At ACPC you have access to high-quality facilities, equipment and services, but our greatest asset is our caring and knowledgeable staff.
Clients are served without regard to age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, sexual orientation, disability or other arbitrary circumstances.
- Clients are treated with kindness, compassion and in a caring manner.
- Clients always receive honest and open answers.
- Client pregnancy tests are distributed and administered in accordance with all applicable laws.
- Client information is held in strict and absolute confidence. Releases and permissions are obtained appropriately. Client information is only disclosed as required by law and when necessary to protect the client or others against imminent harm.
- Clients receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle issues and related concerns.
- We do not offer, recommend or refer for abortions or abortifacients, but are committed to offering accurate information about abortion procedures and risks.
- All of our advertising and communication are truthful and honest and accurately describe the services we offer.
- We provide a safe environment by screening all volunteers and staff interacting with clients.
- We are governed by a Board of Directors and operate in accordance with our articles of incorporation, by-laws and stated purpose and mission.
- We comply with applicable legal and regulatory requirements regarding employment, fundraising, financial management, taxation, and public disclosure, including the filing of all applicable government reports in a timely manner.
- Medical services are provided in accordance with all applicable laws and in accordance with pertinent medical standards, under the supervision an direction of a licensed physician.
- All of our staff, Board members, and volunteers receive appropriate training to uphold these standards.
Still have questions? Give us a call at (719)544-9312. After hours call 1.800.712.HELP or CHAT NOW