Wondering what you can expect at your appointment? We want you to feel 100% comfortable.
At your appointment you will:
Meet with your Clinic Advocate who will:
• Get some basic information from you
• Review options regarding your pregnancy
• Review resources for your specific situation
Meet with the Nurse Manager who will:
• Answer your medical questions
• Perform the pregnancy test and, if positive, an ultrasound exam if medically indicated to confirm pregnancy and determine how far along you are
• Provide STI (Sexually Transmitted Infection) testing information
Please Note: ACPC Women’s Clinic encourages the support of friends an family during your appointment. However, in an effort to comply with HIPPA Privacy Standards and provide the highest quality of care, your initial appointment must be performed without any guests. However, at your request, guests are welcome to join you during your Ultrasound Exam. ACPC Women’s Clinic staff is unable to provide services to patients who choose not to abide by this policy. Thank you for your understanding.