It’s normal to have a lot of questions about an unplanned pregnancy. It helps to talk with someone who understands.
At ACPC Women’s Clinic, we’re here to listen to you, support you and help you find answers.
Here are some of the most common questions we get about pregnancy options:How do I know if I’m really pregnant?
- Take a pregnancy test.
- Get a free ultrasound.
- Talk about pregnancy options with someone I can trust.
- Learn about pregnancy symptoms from a medical professional.
- Get support.
At ACPC, we will provide the confidential support and facts you need to make your decision. You can call right now.
What are my options?
- Raising the baby.
- Making an adoption plan.
- Getting pills for plan B.
- Getting an abortion.
Each of these choices is difficult. Making a choice means listening to your head and your heart. But you don’t have to do this alone. We will help you look at each option.
What do I need to know to make an informed decision?
- Whether or not I am pregnant.
- How far along I am.
- The financial resources available to me.
- My prenatal care options.
- Information about adoption.
- Information about abortion.